Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Derek Dagit <de...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2014/02/10 19:16:05 UTC

Re: possible typo in storm-core/pom.xml

I noticed what appears to be a typo in the storm-core/pom.xml, but unit tests still pass and word_count still runs.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-storm/blob/ffc7a81bfba60c735dd6801af4f5e8db3812658c/storm-core/pom.xml#L240

This is probably a typo in the groupId, but I have not noticed that it breaks anything so far.

I'm new to the maven shade plugin, so I could be missing something.  The POM uses a whitelist-style <includes> in the <artifactSet>.  But I looked at a my build of rc3, and we are still shading storm clj source and classes correctly.  (I see thrift7 in the class files and in the source after unpacking the jar.)

Could someone confirm?
--
Derek

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Yep. That's a harmless typo.

It shouldn't be there, but its presence has no effect.

- Taylor