Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by "Randal L. Schwartz" <me...@stonehenge.com> on 2001/07/19 19:06:09 UTC

Re: TPC/mod_perl non-informal technical meeting

Stas> I know Randal planned to bring a few to his party :) Is that still
Stas> correct, Randal?

Well, we're on a budget this year. :) I've got a few boothbabes, and
they'll be coming with me to wherever the Stonehenge party is.  Right
now the best choice for stonehenge party timing is wednesday night,
realizing that there's a conflict no matter wherever we have it. :)

<me...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>