Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by tomcat <to...@zenith.ie> on 2001/07/10 18:50:44 UTC

Tomcat resources...

Hi,
I have a resource problem with a web application I'm going to deploy on a
box which only has 8MB of spare Flash memory for my Web Server/JSP
container, the JVM and libraries.
What I need is a JVM with a small memory footprint - I started looking into
the minimised JVMs which comply with the J2ME.
However, according to an answer from a posting I made, Tomcat needs (at
least) the standard edition. Does anybody know if this is right???

Furthermore, could anybody give me an idea of the size of Tomcat OR could
anybody possibly tell me which web server/jsp container has the smallest
footprint (under 8 MB of course!).

Thanks in advance

(My brain hurts...)

If you have received this email in error please notify info@zenith.ie.