Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Zacarias <zm...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/26 17:00:51 UTC

SM-822 patch

I implemented a posible solution for the "component not owner" problem. I
found that
deployables/bindingcomponents/servicemix-http/src/main/java/org/apache/servicemix/http/processors/ConsumerProcessor.java
sleeps meanwhile the jsr componet modifies the message.In JMSFlow the
variable "exchange" is serialized to an MQ queue and deserialized that's why
when ConsumerProccesor wakes up exchange is in the wrong state. With this
patch I propose to take again the "exchange" from the "exchanges" list. I
tested it with Seda flow and JmsFlow separated and it works.
I'm looking forward for your answer.

Best regards.

Zacarías Monzón

Re: SM-822 patch

Posted by Zacarias <zm...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I didn't realize that remove returns an object I asumed that it returns
true or false. Congrats for the optimization.
Thanks.

Cheers
Zacarias Monzon.

Re: SM-822 patch