Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de> on 2019/08/22 11:40:31 UTC

TOMEE-2419 - Web Server Configuration for TomEE Website - Easy fix available?

Hi,

I think TOMEE-2419 can be fixed easiliy.

https://tomee.apache.org/ is reachable via a valid certificate but
there is no permanent redirect from plain http to https. I think this
would be a benefit (also in terms of search engine rankings)

Can we change this easily ? Or who is in charge for the web-server
configuration?

Best,
Richard

--
Richard Zowalla, M.Sc.Research Associate, PhD Student | Medical Informatics

Hochschule Heilbronn – University of Applied SciencesMax-Planck-Str. 39 D-74081 Heilbronn phone: +49 7131 504 6791mail: richard.zowalla@hs-heilbronn.deweb: http://www.mi.hs-heilbronn.de/

AW: TOMEE-2419 - Web Server Configuration for TomEE Website - Easy fix available?

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
Hi,

would be awesome, if you can do this :)

--