Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Cedric Legallo <ce...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/25 15:38:12 UTC

PanelTabbedPane : Server Side Tab Switch

Hi everyone, I am using myfaces 1.0.10 for a project, and i need to force a
server side tab switching for a <t:panelTabbedPane> tag.
How can it be done with 1.0.10 version of myFaces ?

Thanks for answers

--
Le Gallo Cédric

Re: PanelTabbedPane : Server Side Tab Switch

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
On 3/25/06, Cedric Legallo <ce...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone, I am using myfaces 1.0.10 for a project, and i need to force a
> server side tab switching for a <t:panelTabbedPane> tag.
> How can it be done with 1.0.10 version of myFaces ?

Your best bet is to upgrade to the latest snv snapshot due to bugs I
fixed earlier this week.

Otherwise, try downloading the latest source code and back-port the changes.

I'm fairly certain that the code to support server-side tab switching
was still in there -- you only need to provide a flag to activate it.
 Actually, you could potentially hardcode server-side tab switching
into your build -- that should be pretty trivial.

-Mike