Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mat Schaffer <sc...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/12 16:56:41 UTC

Using authz for external app?

Hi, I'm interested in using an authz file to determine permissions
for an external app (specifically mediawiki).

I haven't found any existing work on this front, but it seems like it
would be easy to implement if there were some way to ask svn to parse
the authz file and return permissions given a username and path.

Or maybe there's some other route I should be pursuing.  Feel free to
recommend anything (http authentication is already working, btw, it's
just access control I'm concerned with).

Thanks in advance,
Mat