Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Good Guy <xf...@hotmail.com> on 2012/11/16 02:30:02 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Visual Studio C++ 6 Processor Pack

<http://www.cnet.com/topic-software/microsoft-visual-c.html>

--
Good Guy
Website: http://mytaxsite.co.uk

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Visual Studio C++ 6 Processor Pack

Posted by Guo-liang Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can get it on:
http://ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/f/13268857.html
Click the green button on the left side [which says "Download Now"] to
start the download process.

Also read the following article if installation fails.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/872907

Posted by ap...@ultra-it.de.