Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Clute, Andrew" <An...@osn.state.oh.us> on 2004/03/15 18:58:52 UTC

Does Stored Cookies in the CookieManager actually work?

I have tried adding a stored cookie into the CookieManager, so that it
will send it to all of my pages. No matter what configuration I use, it
doesn't seem to pass the cookie to the request.

I have downloaded the source, and just started narrowing down the
problem, but I can say that in the getCookieHeaderForURL in
CookieManager, the enumeration that contains all of the cookies, does
not contain my cookie that I have stored -- it seems to never get set.

Is this a known issue?

-Andrew