Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "shigella Gazeta.pl" <sh...@gazeta.pl> on 2008/10/10 19:25:28 UTC

CSV Data set config - getting data from file via ftp

Hello,
We would like to use CSV file with variables from ftp server.
We tried to find adequate options to enter password, but it won't work (the
only effect was disabled account).
How should it be done?
Thanks
Shigella

Re: CSV Data set config - getting data from file via ftp

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 10/10/2008, shigella Gazeta.pl <sh...@gazeta.pl> wrote:
> Hello,
>  We would like to use CSV file with variables from ftp server.

Are you trying to use the CSV file to provide the login details?

>  We tried to find adequate options to enter password, but it won't work (the
>  only effect was disabled account).
>  How should it be done?

I suggest starting with a fixed name and password.
If that works, then replace them with variables defined on the test plan.
If that works, then use the CSV file to define the variables.

Use the Debug Sampler + Tree View Listener to display values of variables.