Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2011/05/11 02:46:12 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 0.8.0 rc1

I propose the following artifacts for release as 0.8.0 RC1.

SVN:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.8@r1101689
Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-004/
Driver Artifacts and Debian Package: http://people.apache.org/~eevans

The will remain open for 72 hours, (longer if need be).

[1]: http://goo.gl/fsaH8 (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/IWE0T (NEWS.txt)

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

[VOTE CLOSED] was: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 0.8.0 rc1

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.
On Thu, 2011-05-12 at 10:09 -0500, Jonathan Ellis wrote:
> Agreed.

OK, consider this vote closed.  Another will be opened soon.

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 0.8.0 rc1

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Agreed.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 0.8.0 rc1

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>.

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
The stage artifacts look good from a Maven PoV.

I'll be testing them later.

Hopefully this time you'll not forget to release the staging repo ;-)

[aside]
When can we expect to see release votes for CQL (and if you need me to help
with getting that into Maven central, just shout)

-Stephen