Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bib_lucene bib <bi...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/16 06:16:57 UTC

Pagination & Export Utility

Hi All

  Can some one please recommend a pagination utility for my struts application. I also need to export the data in the table to excel (xml also if possible).

  I looked at Displaytag, however I ran into issue when I had to display different tables in different pages in the application scope. So anything other than Displaytag, which has a good user community.

  Please let me know.

  Regards
  bib