Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/26 18:36:06 UTC

[Net] missing AL headers

The following files in the NET_2_0 branch don't seem to have AL headers:

src/test/java/org/apache/commons/net/ftp/parser/AllTests.java

src/test/java/org/apache/commons/net/tftp/TFTPTest.java

The following files in TRUNK don't seem to have AL headers:

src/java/examples/nntp/NNTPUtils.java
src/test/org/apache/commons/net/ftp/parser/AllTests.java
src/test/org/apache/commons/net/tftp/TFTPServerPathTests.java
src/test/org/apache/commons/net/tftp/TFTPTests.java

In both cases, the AllTests file may be redundant?

Sebb

Re: [Net] missing AL headers

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 5:36 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The following files in the NET_2_0 branch don't seem to have AL headers:
>
>  src/test/java/org/apache/commons/net/ftp/parser/AllTests.java
>  src/test/java/org/apache/commons/net/tftp/TFTPTest.java

I've fixed the above - also quite a few source file headers included
the Copyright statement - which should be removed since the new policy
came into force - so I fixed those as well:
http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

>  The following files in TRUNK don't seem to have AL headers:
>
>  src/java/examples/nntp/NNTPUtils.java
>  src/test/org/apache/commons/net/ftp/parser/AllTests.java
>  src/test/org/apache/commons/net/tftp/TFTPServerPathTests.java
>  src/test/org/apache/commons/net/tftp/TFTPTests.java

Possibly has th