Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Robert Wigginton <RW...@helixeducation.com.INVALID> on 2020/02/04 17:16:54 UTC

Samza consumer without Zookeeper

Hello,

We are currently evaluating moving from an on prem Kafka deployment to
Confluent Cloud.  Confluent Cloud does not expose Zookeeper to user.
Is it possible to setup a Samza consumer without the zookeeper connect
option?

Thanks,

Robert

Re: Samza consumer without Zookeeper

Posted by Robert Wigginton <RW...@helixeducation.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Prateek and Yi.

We were able to find the reference in the application.  After removing it, we are able to produce and consume without zookeeper.

On 2/10/20, 3:46 PM, "Prateek Maheshwari" <pr...@utexas.edu> wrote:

    Robert, from the stacktrace this looks like something in the application
    logic is looking for that key (i.e. in the HelixApp constructor).

    Thanks,
    Prateek

Posted by Prateek Maheshwari <pr...@utexas.edu>.

Posted by Robert Wigginton <RW...@helixeducation.com.INVALID>.