Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by do...@orange.com on 2014/10/07 10:26:08 UTC

ingest csv file

Hi,

I am beginner with Accumulo, and I would like to know if someone can give me a sample of ingesting file to accumulo.

I found out an example but I am running the hadoop 2.4.0 so the same code with accumulo-pig gives me an error

Regards

Thank you.

RE: ingest csv file

Posted by do...@orange.com.
Thanks for your answer, sorry but I am not familiar with java so can you just give me a line of how I can use this class In my operating system ?

I supposed that I have to compile it first with maven or just download the java file but how to call that and specify my input csv file.

Regards

shows a working example of loading three different CSV files into Accumulo. You can easily extend the code to read other CSV files. With a little bit of work, the CSV parser can be swapped out for something more robust.

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 4:26 AM,  <do...@orange.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am beginner with Accumulo, and I would like to know if someone can
> give me a sample of ingesting file to accumulo.
>

> I found out an example but I am running the hadoop 2.4.0 so the same
> code with accumulo-pig gives me an error
>

> Regards

> confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc pas etre diffuses,
> exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message
> par erreur, veuillez le signaler a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi
> que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles
> d'alteration, Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete
> altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.
>
> This message and its attachments may contain confidential or
> privileged information that may be protected by law; they should not
> be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
> If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
> As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have
> been modified, changed or falsified.
> Thank you.

Thank you.

Re: ingest csv file