Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/01 09:53:29 UTC

Use the apache blog to promote Apache JMeter

Hi,

What do you think about using the blog to promote JMeter?

I have received a mail from Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>:

"  3b) The ASF also has a blogging platform at https://blogs.apache.org/
--we encourage your project to set up its own sub-directory (example at
https://blogs.apache.org/activemq/ ) to reinforce your brand (posts to blogs
.apache.org appear on the apache.org homepage)."

Antonio

Re: Use the apache blog to promote Apache JMeter

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antonio,
Yes it's a good idea.
Regards