Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/05 22:00:02 UTC

Service grid webinar

Hi Igniters!

I’ve been working on the Service Grid functionality in Apache Ignite for a while, and at some point I've decided to make a webinar with a high-level overview of this part of the project.

If you want to learn more about services, look at some use-cases or just ask a few questions somebody who takes part in the development, please feel free to join the presentation on November 6th, at 10 AM PST.

You can sign up by the following link: https://www.gridgain.com/resources/webinars/best-practices-microservices-architecture-apache-ignite

Denis

RE: Service grid webinar

RE: Service grid webinar

Re: Service grid webinar

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.
Prasad,

Sorry, I’ve only noticed your message just now.
You can find the recording of the webinar on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZzkkIHGMtI

Re: Service grid webinar

Posted by Prasad Bhalerao <pr...@gmail.com>.