Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Roland Carlsson <ro...@swetravel.se> on 2002/11/14 16:30:00 UTC

xXxx property

Hello!
I have a little problem with a class that have properties on the form xXxx
(perhaps I shoud learn regular expressions) ... mPhone, hPhone, wPhone. I'm
using forte to build my access method that looks like this

setMPhone, setWPhone, setHPhone.

The problem is that it seems to me that OJB doesn't like this and since it
is old classes I can't easily change the names without affecting other
systems that i rather doesn't touch if I can avoid this.

Is there a way to keep my propertiesname in the current form so that I can
reuse the classes as the are?

The error message is last in the message.

Thanks in advance
Roland Carlsson

Re: xXxx property

Posted by Roland Carlsson <ro...@swetravel.se>.