Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Naveen Kumar B V <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/01 06:22:33 UTC

Integrating OpenId with OFBiz

Hi,

   Does OFBiz provide OpenId integration. As per my knowledge, and after
looking at the code. there is no such functionality.
Can anyone help me regarding this? How can i integrate OpenId (Gmail,
MyOpenId, AOL, etc) into my application?

Regards,
Naveen Kumar B.V

Re: Integrating OpenId with OFBiz

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
the services and ui are presently being re-factored, see the Dev mailing
list.
I would say to expand the userlogin entity and store them there.
you would have to modify the party portal pages relative to maintaining
userlogins.
you can use the localhost webtools artifact to research this

Naveen Kumar B V sent the following on 12/22/2010 9:03 PM:

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Posted by Naveen Kumar B V <na...@gmail.com>.