Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/27 13:00:33 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-784: Add top-level error code field to DescribeLogDirsResponse

Hi all,

I'd like to start the vote on this minor KIP.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-784%3A+Add+top-level+error+code+field+to+DescribeLogDirsResponse

Please take a look, vote or let me know if you have any feedback.

Thanks

Re: [VOTE] KIP-784: Add top-level error code field to DescribeLogDirsResponse

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Since it's a pretty minor KIP, I'll do +1 (binding) myself and close the vote.

The vote has passed with:
- 3 +1 (binding) votes from Tom, David and Mickael
- 1 +1 (non binding) vote from Luke

Thanks,
Mickael

Posted by David Jacot <dj...@confluent.io.INVALID>.