Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Steve Albin <sa...@advisorsoftware.com> on 2003/12/04 22:31:48 UTC

Appending a PDF file to another PDF programmatically

I may need to append a PDF file (or several PDF files) to the end of a
PDF that I create with FOP. I need to do this programmatically. The
problem is that I'm producing a PDF using FOP in a web application and I
need to attach to the end of this generated PDF one or more existing
(static) PDFs before returning the entire stream back to the browser.

Can anyone help me with this one?

Thank you,

Steve Albin

RE: Appending a PDF file to another PDF programmatically

Posted by "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_...@pandora.be>.

Check :

http://xml.apache.org/fop/output.html#pdf-postprocess

Cheers,