Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com> on 2001/11/08 12:56:55 UTC

two more things

1) Let's do this for the Changelog entries:

When we change something, make an entry, and then just cut and paste
that into the CVS log.

2) Do you have any ideas on how to write tests to excersize the
   various command line options?

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: two more things

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
Damon Courtney <da...@your.unreality.com> writes:

> > 2) Do you have any ideas on how to write tests to excersize the
> > various command line options?

>     I've never really written tests much. 0-] Shows what kind of
> programmer I am. 0-]

>     What do you mean by command-line options?  To Tcl or Apache?

Err... duh, I don't mean command line options, I meant Apache
configuration directives.

Re: two more things

Posted by Damon Courtney <da...@your.unreality.com>.