Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alexandre de la Torre <al...@greens.es> on 2002/09/02 16:23:41 UTC

Problems with Tomcat 4.0.4 and IExplorer Pocket PC 2002

Hi Jakarta addicts,
I'm working with an IIS 5.0 and Tomcat 4.0.4 with the Isapi_redirector well
configured. I can access to the examples of Tomcat with Internet Explorer
and Netscape Navigator right but I can't see them on my PDA HP Jornada 568
with the Pocket IExplorer. Who can help me?

Thanks!!!
Alex

RE: Problems with Tomcat 4.0.4 and IExplorer Pocket PC 2002

Posted by Cor Hofman <ch...@lucris.nl>.
Hi,

I do not know the examples you are talking about, but I do know that any
Html page will not nescecarily render on the pocketpc, since the pocket pc
explorer supports (only) HTML 3.2, so any fancy stuff will not work. This
might result in pages that are (partially) not rendered on your pocketpc.
Have a sniff at the site http://www.pocketpc.com

Regards,

   Cor.