Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sudheer Jonna <js...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/19 17:15:47 UTC

SVG to PDF Transcoder Conversion issues with Apache Batik

Hi All,

        I'am trying to export the SVG code to PDF format using Apache Batik
Transcoder. But I got the below few errors with this approach.

              1. The attribute "Transform" of Path element is invalid
(Occurs in all the browsers)
               2.The attribute "d" of Path element is invalid(Occurs in IE8
Browser).This seems because of  dimension pairs comma(,) separator.

         Could you please suggest me how to resolve the below issues.So I
can able to export the Raphael js(Supports all the possible browsers)
charts to PDF Format.

           Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Sudheer