Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by BigBlue <ma...@sabre.com> on 2008/06/17 10:22:21 UTC

ActiveMQ-CPP - terrible problem.

Hi,
I am working on app, which uses a activemq-cpp. It works correctly on my
machine,
but I have a terrible problem to run it on another machine, where doesn't
exist VS2005.
I tried to do everything with compilation options but it doesn't work.
I get a message "Cannot execute program".
In my opinion it is some problem with this library.
Does anyone have some idea?

Marcin
marcin.bukowski@sabre.com

Re: ActiveMQ-CPP - terrible problem.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
Most likely you need to install the Visual Studio 2005 Redistributable
package which can be obtained from Microsoft:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=32bc1bee-a3f9-4c13-9c99-220b62a191ee&displaylang=en