Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gintautas Sulskus <gi...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/02 17:52:16 UTC

Artefact jars, copied by maven-dependency-plugin, are unrecognisable.

Hi,

I am trying to copy a few maven artefacts to the project's build directory.
For this purpose, I am using maven-dependency-plugin [1]. The code to copy
a PostgreSQL artefact to project sub-dir "lib" looks as in [2].

The jar is copied to the specified location (./lib) as expected. However,
the jar cannot be opened and is unusable.
Am I misusing the plug-in or have I missed something?

Thanks,
Gin

[2] http://pastebin.com/Y2rSKLt3

Re: Artefact jars, copied by maven-dependency-plugin, are unrecognisable.

Posted by Gintautas Sulskus <gi...@gmail.com>.
To add, the corresponding Postgresql jar in local repo (.m2) works just
fine.

Best Wishes,
Gintautas Sulskus