Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Harshad Nanal <ha...@mahindrabt.com> on 2001/11/05 14:24:46 UTC

Sending a Mail thru webservice hosted on Tomcat 3.2.2

Hi
I am having a server class hosting a service , part of which is to send
mail. My java code works fine when run standalone, butwhen it is
deployed as a soap service. It somehow refers to localhost instead of
mail server ip given by me in the code. Is it beacause of tomcat default
setting? how do I rectify
Thanks in advance

Harshad Nanal : <ha...@mahindrabt.com>
Mahindra British Telecom Ltd (MBT)