Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Peter Carlson <ca...@bookandhammer.com> on 2002/06/05 01:42:56 UTC

COMMENT REQUESTED: Lucene 1.2 Final Release

Hi,

I have not received any feedback on the developer list regarding the
stability / status of Lucene 1.2 Final Release. I have posted it up on the
release website

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-lucene/release/v1.2/

Can a few other people please validate this so we call it good and let
people know.

Once this is complete, I will format the to do list that was generated into
an html document and validate the commitments to the next release version
1.3.

Thanks

--Peter

Re: COMMENT REQUESTED: Lucene 1.2 Final Release

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
I downloaded the source .tar.gz version and built it myself using 'ant
jar'.  The resulting jar file was named lucene-1.3-dev1.jar and it
should be lucene-1.2.jar.
That should be fixed.  The problem is the property value in
default.properties file, I believe.
Other than that I haven't seen any problems, although I am currently
using Lucene only for indexing, not searching.

Otis