Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by vineeth <vi...@spi.com> on 2011/11/21 12:47:42 UTC

Jasper Reports for JMeter 2.5

Hi all

How can I Integrate Jasper reports with JMeter2.5.
I have read the article about Protocol for Jmeter
http://protocol4jmeter.sourceforge.net/

But when I tried it didn't work for me.

I'm using jdk1.6.0_02.

Thanking you

Vineeth

Re: Jasper Reports for JMeter 2.5

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 23 November 2011 04:31, vineeth <vi...@spi.com> wrote:
> I have integrated the reports but it degrades Jmeter2.5 to Jmeter2.3.

If you can run the tool offline, then just have two JMeter
installations - one for running the tests, and another for later
analysis.

> Is there any other reporting frameworks available for JMeter2.5?

For any long-running / high transaction rate testing, JMeter should be
used with minimal reporting to reduce the load.
Usually best to use JMeter non-GUI mode with CSV output.

The CSV output files can be used with spreadsheets and other analysis tools.
Take your pick.

Posted by vineeth <vi...@spi.com>.

Posted by Britto Christy <br...@gmail.com>.

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 5:17 PM, vineeth <vi...@spi.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> How can I Integrate Jasper reports with JMeter2.5.
> I have read the article about Protocol for Jmeter
> http://protocol4jmeter.sourceforge.net/
>
> But when I tried it didn't work for me.
>
> I'm using jdk1.6.0_02.
>
> Thanking you
>
> Vineeth

Regards
Britto Christy

Re: Jasper Reports for JMeter 2.5

Posted by Oliver Lloyd <ol...@hotmail.com>.
I'm not sure if the developer for this code can really live up to that 24/7
claim; judging from their photo they probably needs lots of sleep.

-----
http://www.http503.com/

Re: Jasper Reports for JMeter 2.5

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 21 November 2011 11:47, vineeth <vi...@spi.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> How can I Integrate Jasper reports with JMeter2.5.
> I have read the article about Protocol for Jmeter
> http://protocol4jmeter.sourceforge.net/

This is off-topic for the JMeter user list; the plugin is not part of
Apache JMeter.

According to the web page, you should mail: zengyanbb@gmail.com for
24/7 support.