Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Bora Gonul <bo...@eu.sony.com> on 2005/05/26 12:30:00 UTC

PreferencesImpl bug ?

Hi all,

I think we have a bug in Preferences API. The problem is that the new
PropertyKey is not added the nodeKeys collection so nothing is inserted to
PREFS_NODE_PROPERTY_KEY table in putSpi method.

PreferencesImpl.putSpi(){

        else if (!prefsProvider.isPropertyManagerEnabled() && !foundProp)
        {
            foundKey = true;
            PropertyKey pKey = new PropertyKeyImpl(key, Property.STRING_TYPE);
            properties.add(new PropertyImpl(node.getNodeId(),
pKey.getPropertyKeyId(), pKey, pKey
                    .getPropertyKeyType(), value));
            //NEED TO ADD THIS ?
            nodeKeys.add(pKey);