Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Juergen Fey <jf...@xerpent.de> on 2002/09/18 20:05:17 UTC

Methodname now part of the request inside of the handler?

Hi again,

I am digging in the code and found one more interesting change.
The helma as well as the 1.1 version from Apache are just providing
the Methodname to a Handler. The CVS code passes Handlername.Methodname
to the handler.

Is this on purpose or an error or do i miss something here after
digging for hours.

Any help appreciated.

Juergen

"don`t drive when you`re dead, tom waits"
"don't code with a foggy head, me" ... after hours

Re: Methodname now part of the request inside of the handler?

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"Juergen Fey" <jf...@xerpent.de> writes:

> Hi again,
>
> I am digging in the code and found one more interesting change.
> The helma as well as the 1.1 version from Apache are just providing
> the Methodname to a Handler. The CVS code passes Handlername.Methodname
> to the handler.
>
> Is this on purpose or an error or do i miss something here after
> digging for hours.

I could've changed something accidently, but haven't noticed any
breakage.  Of course, our unit tests aren't comprehensive yet.  Are
you having issues with CVS HEAD?
--

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>

Re: Methodname now part of the request inside of the handler?

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.