Posted to user@struts.apache.org by M4RC0 <m4...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/18 12:52:12 UTC

Load datasource config without action classes

Hi
i'm thinking about loading struts-config datasources configuration
directly to my business classes, but i appears to be necesary to use
action clases (by calling getDataSource method). is it  possible to
use a load-on-startup servlet to get struts configured datasources (or
something similar, instead action clases)??
I really like the form how struts configure databases but i preffer to
link those databases directly to my business tier.

I'm opened to other options instead :)

Any idea? thanks all!

--
M4RC0

RE: Load datasource config without action classes

Posted by "R.Vijayaraghavan" <rv...@cdacnoida.in>.
Configure a JNDI data-source. Different application servers do it
differently.

regards,
vijay.