Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Balint Persics <pe...@dcs.uni-pannon.hu> on 2009/03/12 12:26:30 UTC

Subversion 1.4.2 + Apache, HTTP 503 error on commit

Hi!

We are using Subversion with Apache, and everything worked fine up until
 now. Checking out repositories work, but on commiting changes, the
server replies with a "503 Service unavailable" error. We are not using
proxies.
The problem exists after an Apache restart.

Interesting, that the repo may be modified when using svnserve, but for
us, svnserve is not an option, since we are using Trac and Subversion
together, with HTTP-based authentication.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Balint PERSICS

Re: Subversion 1.4.2 + Apache, HTTP 503 error on commit

Posted by Parashkev Penev <pa...@mimoon.de>.
Hi,

how does your apache configuration look like?

Br

Paro