Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/08/21 12:53:18 UTC

Re: Error running mvn in sca\itest\osgi-tuscany

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 11:32 AM, <Da...@empolis.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just checked out Tuscany from trunk. I want to build the Tuscany OSGi
> bundles.
> When executing mvn in sca\itest\osgi-tuscany I get the following error:
>

> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
> GroupId: org.apache.tuscany.sca
> ArtifactId: tuscany-maven-bundle-plugin
> Version: 1.4-SNAPSHOT

>  org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-maven-bundle-plugin:pom:1.4-SNAPSHOT
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>  apache.incubator
> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository),
>  apache.ws.zone (http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2),
>  apache.snapshots
> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
>  osuosl.org (http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/eclipse/tools/emf/maven2),
>  codehaus-snapshot (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>  apache (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository),
>  indiana (http://ftp.ussg.iu.edu/eclipse/modeling/emf/emf/maven2/)
>
> Bye,
> Daniel

Hi Daniel

Yeah, that a new plugin and it doesn't look like we've published a snapshot
yet. While we sort that out can you build it locally. Not sure how many of
the tools you have to build. Try it on it's own to start with.

cd sca/tools/maven/maven-tuscany-bundle-plugin
mvn

Regards

Simon

AW: Error running mvn in sca\itest\osgi-tuscany

Posted by Da...@empolis.com.
Thanks Rajini,

by downgrading to maven 2.0.7 I could create all Tuscany bundles.

Re-integrating Tuscany to our application will take some time, but I
will let you know about it as soon as possible.

Bye,

Daniel

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@googlemail.com>.
Daniel,