Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2017/02/20 07:55:04 UTC

Volunteer for service diagnostics plugin (Scala)?

Hi,

we have only one single module left where we have to replace the usage
of org.json: the service diagnostics plugin.
This one is written in Scala. I assume the replacement is not that
difficult.
So if there are any volunteers for this, feel free to pick up FELIX-5554.

Thanks
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: Volunteer for service diagnostics plugin (Scala)?

Posted by Joune <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Sorry everyone, I should have done this already, I'll do it.

Thanks,
Arjun

----------
http://arjunpanday.tumblr.com
http://www.arjunpanday.fr

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Arjun Panday wrote
> Hi Carsten,
>
> I removed the org.json dependency from the servicediagnostics plugin.
> Sorry again for the delay and many thanks to Pierre De Rop for helping me
> with svn and jira; I was quite rusted!
> I guess we need to cut a new release now?

Hi Arjun

great and thanks for the help!

Yes, a new release would be great.

Regards