Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Nandini Nelson <na...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/05 03:47:21 UTC

Request to be added in contributors list of Apache Kafka

Hello Kafka Community,

I would like to contribute to Apache Kafka and want to pick up some issues.
I read here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Reporting+Issues+in+Apache+Kafka>
that
I need to be added to the contributors list in order to start working on a
jira.
Request you to add me to the list.

Thanks & Regards,
Nandini

Re: Request to be added in contributors list of Apache Kafka

Posted by Nandini Nelson <na...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

Regards,
Nandini