Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Crooke <da...@convio.com> on 2001/06/04 02:34:11 UTC

Sinking X11 from AWT - Re: AW: servlet error..

This is a well known bug in AWT / Swing. An alternative to changing the Java library is to use something to sink that errant X11 connection -
we use Xvnc for this purpose. Check back post by me on this list or jserv-user for details.

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/