Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by da...@correo.aeat.es on 2015/06/01 18:44:17 UTC

fq and defType

Hello,

I need to parse some complicated queries that only works properly with the
edismax query parser, in q and fq parameters. I am testing with
defType=edismax, but it seems that this clause only affects to the q
parameter. Is there any way to set edismax to the fq parameter?

Thank you very much,

David Dávila Atienza
DIT
Teléfono: 915828763
Extensión: 36763

Re: fq and defType

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.
fq={!edismax}you are welome

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

<http://www.griddynamics.com>
<mk...@griddynamics.com>

Re: fq and defType

Posted by da...@correo.aeat.es.
Thank you!

David

De:     Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>
Para:   solr-user@lucene.apache.org,
Fecha:  01/06/2015 18:53
Asunto: Re: fq and defType

On 6/1/2015 10:44 AM, david.davila@correo.aeat.es wrote:
> I need to parse some complicated queries that only works properly with
the
> edismax query parser, in q and fq parameters. I am testing with
> defType=edismax, but it seems that this clause only affects to the q
> parameter. Is there any way to set edismax to the fq parameter?

fq={!edismax}querystring

The other edismax parameters on your request (qf, etc) apply to those
filter queries just like they would for the q parameter.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: fq and defType

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.