Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by sagarsoni89 <sa...@wipro.com> on 2015/04/17 19:22:42 UTC

CXF not decrypting SOAP Response

Dear all,

I am invoking a secured SOAP WebService (HTTPS) using Camel CXF deployed in
Fuse. In the client, we have configured TrustStore and Keystore as per the
standard config (Http-conduit). We're able to hit the server via Netscaler.
The server is generating the response and sending it back to Netscaler.

When the response is received from Netscaler, it is encrypted and should be
decrypted by Camel CXF. The decryption is not happening and on the client we
get a parsing error since the response is all encrypted.

Any clues of what could be the problem ?

this is my ws client config

<http:conduit name="*.http-conduit">
    <http:tlsClientParameters>
      <sec:keyManagers keyPassword="******">
          <sec:keyStore file=&quot;&lt;keystore>.jks" password="******"
type="JKS"/>
      </sec:keyManagers>
      <sec:trustManagers>
          <sec:keyStore file=&quot;&lt;keystore>.jks" password="******"
type="JKS"/>
      </sec:trustManagers>
      <sec:cipherSuitesFilter>
        <sec:include>.*</sec:include>
      </sec:cipherSuitesFilter>
    </http:tlsClientParameters>
   </http:conduit>

Thanks

Re: CXF not decrypting SOAP Response

Posted by sagarsoni89 <sa...@wipro.com>.
it's look like encrypted ciper text.

Re: CXF not decrypting SOAP Response

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
What does the encrypted text/message look like?

Colm.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:40 AM, sagarsoni89 <sa...@wipro.com> wrote:

> Thanks coheigea for reply.
>
> Provider endpoint is not using WS-SECURITY.it's only secured using
> transport
> layer using (HTTP + SSL).
>
> i am getting encrypted text in response.

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: CXF not decrypting SOAP Response

Posted by sagarsoni89 <sa...@wipro.com>.
Thanks coheigea for reply.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
When you say the message is encrypted, what does it look like? If it is
secured using WS-Security, then you need to set up the configuration to
handle this. The "tlsClientParameters" config only works for transport
layer security...

Colm.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 6:22 PM, sagarsoni89 <sa...@wipro.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am invoking a secured SOAP WebService (HTTPS) using Camel CXF deployed in
> Fuse. In the client, we have configured TrustStore and Keystore as per the
> standard config (Http-conduit). We're able to hit the server via Netscaler.
> The server is generating the response and sending it back to Netscaler.
>
> When the response is received from Netscaler, it is encrypted and should be
> decrypted by Camel CXF. The decryption is not happening and on the client
> we
> get a parsing error since the response is all encrypted.
>
> Any clues of what could be the problem ?
>
> this is my ws client config
>
> <http:conduit name="*.http-conduit">
>     <http:tlsClientParameters>
>       <sec:keyManagers keyPassword="******">