Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Aman Sinha <am...@apache.org> on 2018/04/30 15:35:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Sorabh Hamirwasia

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill has invited Sorabh
Hamirwasia  to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Over the last 1 1/2 years Sorabh's contributions have been in a few
different areas. He took
the lead in designing and implementing network encryption support for
Drill. He has contributed
to the web server and UI side.  More recently, he is involved in design and
implementation of the lateral join operator.

Welcome Sorabh, and thank you for your contributions.  Keep up the good
work !

-Aman
(on behalf of Drill PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Sorabh Hamirwasia

Posted by Sorabh Hamirwasia <sh...@mapr.com>.
Thank You everyone for the wishes.

Thanks,
Sorabh

________________________________

Posted by Hanumath Rao Maduri <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sorabh!

Posted by salim achouche <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prasad Nagaraj Subramanya <pr...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sorabh!

Posted by Padma Penumarthy <pp...@mapr.com>.
Congrats Sorabh.

Thanks
Padma

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@mapr.com>.

Posted by rahul challapalli <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sorabh!

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Sorabh !! Very well deserved!

~ Kunal
On 4/30/2018 10:37:37 AM, Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com> wrote:
Congratulations, Sorabh! Well deserved.

Tim