Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Li Li <ur...@apache.org> on 2022/05/26 01:59:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar Manager 0.3.0 released

The Apache Pulsar team is proud to announce Apache Pulsar Manager version 0.3.0.

Pulsar is a highly scalable, low latency messaging platform running on
commodity hardware. It provides simple pub-sub semantics over topics,
guaranteed at-least-once delivery of messages, automatic cursor management for
subscribers, and cross-datacenter replication.

For Pulsar Manager release downloads, visit:
http://pulsar.apache.org/en/download/

Release Notes are at:
http://pulsar.apache.org/en/pulsar-manager-release-notes/

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The Pulsar Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar Manager 0.3.0 released

Posted by Chris Latimer <ch...@datastax.com>.
Getting a “page not found” on those links. These links work for me:

Release Notes: https://pulsar.apache.org/pulsar-manager-release-notes/

Download: https://pulsar.apache.org/download

--
Chris Latimer | VP Product Management | General Manager, Data Streaming
mobile +1. 614.596.8090

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar Manager 0.3.0 released

Posted by Chris Latimer <ch...@datastax.com>.