Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "E.J. Ball" <th...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/30 21:34:54 UTC

My Open Office logo disappeared from my dock. How do I get it back?

I use Open Office constantly.  I don't know why it disappeared from my dock.  Help!

THANKS,

JIM BALL

Re: My Open Office logo disappeared from my dock. How do I get it back?

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jim

This is the developer mailing list. Please use the User Forum at
https://forum.openoffice.org/ for user questions the next time.

To answer the question. Go to the Finder and open a Finder window. There
you see Application or Program. Klick on it, and search Apache OpenOffice.
If you find it, you can simply drag and drop it to the dock. That's the
whole magic.

Regards Raphael

Mein Blog: https://raphaelbircher.wordpress.com

Re: My Open Office logo disappeared from my dock. How do I get it back?

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@gultab.org>.
maybe your dock needs configuration or maybe you need to see if OO still
there.

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 3:34 PM, E.J. Ball <th...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I use Open Office constantly.  I don't know why it disappeared from my
> dock.  Help!
>
> THANKS,
>
> JIM BALL

Alexandro Colorado