Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Christian Kreutz <sc...@gmx.de> on 2004/03/05 12:51:14 UTC

Mypub and Policies

Having set up lenya on the server it is great to browse
through the default pub and make use of the CMS in a
"real" environment. First of all I have to say Lenya
is getting much more stable and it is really fun
using all the functions.

But still I have a problem using my own publication
which is basically a clone of the default pub.
I cannot browse through the authoring area without
login everytime to reach another page.

I changed ac.xconf with the right path, but this not
enough. It seems somewhere is still a path
set to the default publication.

For instance what about the policy-sitemap.xmap?
It is not anymore there. Have I do more changes
besides ac.xconf to get full access to mypub?

The debug on lenya.log didn't help me either.

Thanks for any help.

Christian

AW: Mypub and Policies

Posted by Christian Kreutz <sc...@gmx.de>.
Finally I can locate the problem in lenya.log. The policy authorizer
doesn't seem to catch the
User name and role out of the cache:

DEBUG   (2004-03-05) 23:17.30:833   [lenya.ac.authorizer.policy]
(/lenya/mypub/authoring/foo.html) http8080-Processor23/PolicyAuthorizer:
Trying to authorize identity: [identity:
org.apache.lenya.ac.World@86684c 127.0.0.1]

>> In normal cases there is a username and role identified.

Adding roles [ ] to request
[org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpRequest@1399671]

>> And in the end of the authorization process is a role missing.

Contrary on my computer it works fine but not over the internet.
The default and blog publication work over the internet.

Has anybody a clone of the default publication working in authoring
mode over the internet?

Cheers

Christian