Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sashika <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/02 06:25:51 UTC

WMQ Reply-to queue

I'm connecting to a Websphere MQ endpoint and I have successfully configured the
camel Jms component to connect to the queue manager and deliver messages to the
intended queue.
The route in question is a request-reply scenario and I want the wmq to reply to
a queue that I specify. This is configured in the Jms component as replyToType=Exclusive&replyTo=MY.QUEUE
All works fine except the reply does not reach camel and the route fails with a
timeout after waiting for a reply. After bit of research I found out that we
need to instruct wmq to generate the report and send to the reply queue. For
this we have to set something like below in the outgoing Jms message but not
sure how to set it in Camel
message.setIntProperty(WMQConstants.JMS_IBM_REPORT_COA,
MQC.MQRO_COA_WITH_FULL_DATA)
Can anyone suggest me how to achieve this in camel level?
Thanks in advance.

Re: WMQ Reply-to queue

Posted by Sashika <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Creg,

setting exchange.getIn().setHeader("JMS_IBM_Report_COA",
MQC.MQRO_COA_WITH_FULL_DATA); worked partially as the required header I
guess has been applied. I browsed the message using queue browser and now
it says "Confirm-on-arrival with full data". That means setting the value
in exchange header worked but something from wmq is inhibiting the reply
being generated. Seems to be a problem in WMQ. Thanks for the suggestion
anyway.

Re: WMQ Reply-to queue