Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/19 10:36:03 UTC

This marks the end for trunk (was: VOTE: New roadmap and desicion on the future of Wicket 2.0 branch)

I think it is time to close the vote and count our blessings. As Al is
now under water, surfing or generally having a great time, I call the
vote.

7 +1 binding votes,

According to me we have 4 abstainees, and no non-binding votes.

This wraps it: we will drop the constructor change and migrate all
features of trunk to branch 1.x in 2 releases: everything non-Java 5
goes into 1.3 and java 5 specifics into 1.4

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.5 will keep your server alive. Download Wicket now!

Re: This marks the end for trunk (was: VOTE: New roadmap and desicion on the future of Wicket 2.0 branch)

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
Ok i just converted everything to the new repository structure.
I have to fix some unit test but then i can commit the model change.

johan