Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Chris Cranford <ch...@tkdsoftware.com> on 2004/06/19 17:17:30 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_proxy/closed connection

I was curious if there was a way to have mod_proxy detect when a client has closed their browser, hit the stop button, or has navigated to another URL, so that the request to the back-end server can be dropped?

Our backend server has been updated to take this into account but we're seeing where mod_proxy isn't notifying the backend that the client has left, so the process continues to run eatting away at system resources.

Thanks in advance.

Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy/closed connection

Posted by K Anand <ka...@sail-steel.com>.
Just curious..How did u configure ur backend server to stop processing if
the stop button has been pressed ?

Anand