Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/06 13:40:04 UTC

How is organized the report for subproject [was: REMINDER: October Incubator Reports]

By the way, I'm wondering how is organized the reporting to the board for
subproject.  I didn't find anything on the subject...

My understanding is that the report is done by the TLP, and that this report
should include report of the subproject.  Is that right?

Gilles