Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> on 2003/07/12 09:01:01 UTC

Re: Freemarker support (was: RE: Decimal Number support)

"Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> writes:
> http://web.archive.org/web/20000815211455/http://java.apache.org/turbine/
>
> There seem to have been snapshots available but they got lost in time
> and space on the internet. Ah, well.

If there was need, I could probably dig those up from the
java.apache.org archives.
--

Daniel Rall

Re: Freemarker support (was: RE: Decimal Number support)

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> writes:

>"Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> writes:
>> http://web.archive.org/web/20000815211455/http://java.apache.org/turbine/
>>
>> There seem to have been snapshots available but they got lost in time
>> and space on the internet. Ah, well.

>If there was need, I could probably dig those up from the
>java.apache.org archives.

That would be great for historical reasons. You can send them to me
offline or put them on a web site somewhere. It's a shame that much of
the Turbine history got lost in the various reshuffles.

	Regards
		Henning

--- Quote of the week: "It is pointless to tell people anything when
you know that they won't process the message." --- Jonathan Revusky