Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Dr. Michael Lipp" <Mi...@danet.de> on 2005/08/29 09:21:40 UTC

Jetspeed2 won't compile

Hi,

I jave just updated. Now I find JetspeedRequestContext references
PortalRequestFactory which doesn't exists...

Regards,

    Michael

Re: Jetspeed2 won\'t compile

Posted by "Dr. Michael Lipp" <Mi...@danet.de>.
> Then your update isn\'t complete.
> The PortalRequestFactory (and several other files) was added in revision
> 240364.

You're right. Obviously the SVN plugin for Eclipse has still at least
one bug. Command line svn has added the files ....

Thanks,

    Michael

Re: Jetspeed2 won\'t compile

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Dr. Michael Lipp said:
> Hi,
>
> I jave just updated. Now I find JetspeedRequestContext references
> PortalRequestFactory which doesn\'t exists...
Then your update isn\'t complete.
The PortalRequestFactory (and several other files) was added in revision
240364.

Ate

Re: Jetspeed2 won't compile

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@apache.org>.
El lun, 29-08-2005 a las 09:21 +0200, Dr. Michael Lipp escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I jave just updated. Now I find JetspeedRequestContext references
> PortalRequestFactory which doesn't exists...

Here it is building without problems. Most likely you had some modified
files which the update didn't delete.

You can check the status of your working copy with the repository with
"svn status -u". Any directories or files marked as "?" are not known by
the repository, any one marked as "M" are modified in your working copy,
"*" means that there is a pending update.

Regards
Santiago

> Regards,
>
>     Michael