Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Allison Ahn <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/16 01:13:32 UTC

cors option is not working

I am running Tika rest API server locally, calling it via ajax, and getting
the cross domain request issue, so I am trying to set --cors option but the
server generates errors and stops.

It's a very basic question but how can I set the option correctly as I am
trying to walk through step-by-step?

Does the latest 1.13 version support it?

If not, how can I go around this issue?

Many thanks,

Re: cors option is not working

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I see from the code that having this option with a wildcard ('*' but
without quotes) should be OK.

Cheers, Sergey